BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Reasons Why I Have not Made the Bistro Burger Yet- by Morgan

1.  I am lazy.
2.  My PMH and toddler will not eat it so being that I am lazy already and that it entails making 2 dinners on a week night when all I want to do is put on yoga pants, put a nipple on the Magnum bottle of Sauvignon Blanc and curl up on the couch, I have put it off.

3.  I like to give you, Jessica, a hard time about not blogging enough and then eat my own words...instead of the burger that I should have made.
4.  Watching the Barefoot Contessa last night was all the culinary-ness I could handle.
5.  Instead of making burgers...I made long distance phone calls.
6.  Because you are in France and if you give me a hard time about not making your recipes in a timely manner via email- I can delete it and pretend that it never happened.

So Once again- I will promise to make the burgers tonight.  I promise- like more so than the time I promised that I would go to dads and Skype you.  More than the time I promised that I was going to take your advice and not drink wine on the weeknights.  Like a real promise.

0 comments: