BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 23, 2010

Rebuttal- by Morgan

Well, Dear sister who thinks she knows all.  I was aware that I may need a pasta maker as my arms- though bigger than yours (my boobs are too) are not Nonnies.  I do have plenty that I can spend $70 on- although asking my cleaning lady to clean out the fridge is too embarrassing and will also rob me of nagging material for those cranky week nights when picking a fight is inevitable.  What my dear sister has lost sight of is my popularity.  I happen to have a few friends that have more to share with me than cute shoes.  Not long after I posted that I wanted to make fresh pasta a friend of mine told me that she had everything I would need and that she too could use a day of red wine, Frank Sinatra and fresh pasta...so THERE!

Moving right along...I am going to make the pasta pomodora tonight for Monster Pants and Pretty Much Hubby.  The farm stand that I pass on my way home has beautiful tomatoes and I am so excited to fill my kitchen with yummy smells.  My biggest obstacle will be convincing PMH that he will not die in his sleep for having been forced to eat a meal that is free of any form of dead animal.  My bet- he makes himself a tuna sandwich...after all the dishes are done.  My kitchen will go from smelling like an authentic Italian restaurant to smelling like the fridge.  Mamma Mia! 

0 comments: